Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It doesnt have to be your death sentence!

I have been back on meds now for over a year. At first I believed that I had failed in some way by not being able to live without them for more than a year at a time, but then my perceptive changed. I went over a year without meds! Woo Hoo me! I was strong enough to know when it was time to get back on meds too! Another win! I can and will live a pretty "normal" life with bpd! I have a choice! I can smile when I want to cry. I dont have to listen to depressing music when I am already down. I can listen to Aqua and other silly songs! I can sing my brains out to Mmmbop by Hanson lol. Today is a great day. Tomorrow may not be, but darn it, today has been wonderful and I will take it!

3 comments:

  1. hey there heidi
    I saw your blog address on facebook.
    I'm Angela from Malaysia. Guess what, I'm going to hit 30 too, this year. But i'm still single, not married.

    And I have borderline personality disorder too.

    And guess what? I started my recovery blog about the same time as you!!!!

    Feel free to drop by ya?
    btw, do you mind if i put up a link to your blog on my blog?

    my blog is at
    http://mystayatkingdomofgodhospital.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to check out your blog! thanks for stopping by! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm i tried to read your blog, but it says i have to be invited to read it....

    ReplyDelete