Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

continued

did they seriously have to cut off my clothes in the ambulance? now im in this stupid hospital gown. my foot is in an air cast, they said i sprained it. i total my car and all i get is a sprained ankle? i cant do anything right. this iv is making me crazy. i just want out of here. my family is slowly coming in - i can tell my moms not happy. i start screaming about going to the cubs game. i dont know how im going to get there now, my car is totaled. i call my best friend heather to come get me. i cant be around these people right now. i listen to voicemails where marty is screaming at me about where the hell are you. i lose it. i throw my phone across the room but it only hits the curtain and slides down. this makes me even more angry. i start yelling. i cant even remember what i was yelling about. i scream for the nurse to bring me my release papers. i have to get out of here. im panicking again. what if they test me for drugs? theyll be able to tell i ate a shitload of xanax. my family is telling me to calm down. i sit up and literally rip out my iv. blood splatters across the room. i jump out of bed and the nurse comes in telling me that i cant do that. i just yell i want out. get me my release papers. i cant remember much after that or even during that. im not sure if its the drugs or the manic state i am in, maybe both....i remember grabbing my crutches and heather picking me up to go get clothes from my in laws house, where i am currently living. i manage to fall down the stairs there and scream at my father in law telling him i wish i had died. then i disappear for 2 days.....i just wanted to die, but i cant even get that right.

No comments:

Post a Comment